GrubStreet is now calling for sponsors and exhibitors to plan their presence at Muse 2017. Doing so gets your organization’s name and info in front of 800+ committed writers and publishers who are actively seeking new services, products, and opportunities. See our current 2017 sponsors!
Download our 2017 Muse Sponsorship Packages in detail.
Download our 2017 Advertising Rates.
Attendance at The Muse and the Marketplace has grown 15% each year since 2009, and now draws more than 800 participants over three days of programming. Sponsorship of this event gets your business name in front of writing and publishing industry innovators and leaders, as well as serious authors seeking author-centric services and continuing education.
To learn more, contact Sonya Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous sponsors and exhibitors include:
Writers’ Services & Supporters
- The Authors Guild
- The Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference
- Penguin Random House’s Book Country
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- PEN New England
- The Independent Book Publishers Association
- The Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Ingram Spark
- Radius Book Group
- The Zachary Shuster Harmsworth Literary Agency
- Mystery Writers of America
- The Boston Athenaeum
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Poets & Writers
- The Writer Magazine
- Vermont College of Fine Arts
- Lesley University
- Bay Path University
- Emerson College
- NOOK Press
- Harvard Book Store
- Newtonville Books
- Clear Channel Media
- The Phoenix Media Group
…and many other schools, literary organizations, presses, publishers and agencies.